Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2007

Keep holding on

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

1 Kommentar:

Liselotte hat gesagt…

Hey du schnüfflerin, wo hastn des etz scho wieder her???
Nee, quatsch, also ich hab scho vor nach nbg. zu gehen, werd aber nicht so richtig shoppen, nur aweng bummeln und dann noch die marion besuchen und dann wieder heim, aber wir können uns dann natürlich gern treffen!! T-shirts zum bedrucken kaufen und so!!
Rufst halt an!
ilu bis dann Liesl-Piesl